Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I guess you can tell the tone of my post is somewhat pessimisstic. I've seen too many friends get excited about a MLM program only to be disappointed and have a lighter wallet later on

Thank you LovingRose & ShelbyBoy for your responces!
Yes it is a MLM program. I normally don't pay attention to them for many of the reasons you stated. The reason I took a second look at this one is that they STRESS the hard work and determination it takes to build the business. I found that part to be an unusually honest approach for network marketing. It's not been sold to me as a get rich quick business, which I also found refreshing. (Of couse this could be an old dog learning new tricks!) The products are all natural, basically GNC type products (which I use so I'm not concerned there). Fortunately, at this point, I am in for very little. I was really hoping to find someone that knows this particular company. I've been trying to run a deep background check but the only sites turning up in my searchs are other distributer sites. I have 3 more weeks before I have to do anything else so I will keep searching and check back on this board to see what might turn up. Again, I thank you for taking the time to answer.
Jan
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.