No. of Recommendations: 12
I had a hard time sleeping last night. I had just read some of the responses to my post about lending $1500 to my sister and was hung up on the last one I had read that night. It warned that I was becoming a fountain of money for deadbeat relatives.

I hope you don't take it too much to heart. And I have something to say to all of those who gave you that warning? How many of YOU think the government should not be available to help out people in these situations, that it is the responsibility of the FAMILY to help? Is what I suspected true? That you really don't think ANY helping hand should be extended to people in times of trouble? Shame on you.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.