Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I had a lot of fun with Alien: Isolation as a cool jump-scare horror game. I enjoy the sneak type of games, and this one, even though it's not really action-oriented, was a lot of fun for me.

Dishonored 2 was one of the most fun games I've ever played in terms of level creativity. Highly recommend giving this one a shot.

If you enjoy FPS, the Titanfall 2 single player campaign - while really short (like 10-12 hours of content) - was an absolute blast.

However, you loved Last of Us and Horizon: Zero Dawn; so I'm assuming you love games with rich stories that are engrossing. You absolutely must do the full-game finish play-through of Nier: Automata. Open world RPG, but it's pretty small. But the story is the closest I've gotten to in gaming to the emotional impact of LoU.

- C -
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.