Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I had my DNA tested also. turns out mom was right, I really am a many many grand daughter to Pocohantas. I traced that Damron line way way back to some old manor house in England. I am not as Irish as I thought. mostly English. I have over 1000 second and third cousins. how can that be? mom always said we were survivors. I haven’t spent much time on my dads line as there is something very confusing about his mother’s birth information that doesn’t add up. Once dad had said she had come over from Ireland as a baby with her grandmother.

I have given up the notion of pulling the big bucks out of this house and downsizing. I can’t downsize to anywhere I can see water and mountains from my window. I have decent hospital and clinics, 8 minutes away and Seattle close enough.

sorry Dan , just now read your note. our paths wouldn’t have crossed. It started raining on about day four of my Juneau Trip and reminded me why I left.

going to Houston for Thanksgiving couple weeks. That will make four trips this year. It has been great fun.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.