Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I had to readjust my listening once it got rolling. Took a bit to tune in, very, very fast, so a bit of double or triple time hearing, understanding, catching the action, and the really sharp dialog within.. Energy to the MAX, the first half flew by! No napping allowed! We sort of brushed up on the story as we came in, so knew the general story, but it was oh, so well done.. I need to see it again! And maybe yet again, mainly because it was so quick. And all over the stage, things are happening, so it is a true treat! Buy the tickets ahead of time, it will bypass the long lines having to buy tickets.. Staff is great, getting so many in and seated, as well as shuffled out tot he WC;s at the break..

Very enjoyable!

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.