No. of Recommendations: 22
i hate to sound both stupid and blunt but...

how has this and past posts given us information that may help us better "managing our finance with online banking" (that is afterall the where all such relevant messages go).

dont you get it? the posts you gave should go under "Stocks/N/Netbank"; if it doesnt exist, go create one.

now i can see your reply comment: "but you do posts that cheerlead your bank" - yes, but the difference is *I* dont own stocks in it and my posts relate to personal experience that helped me "manage my fiances" (again, note the folder name relationship). if i want to post how TMF rates bank xyz to be a wise investment, id post to "Stocks/X/XYZ"

and no, im not the only person with this opinion, i get the sense most people here do. id like to hear out those who disagree.

we can sort of do a vote. those who agree can recommend this post, those who dont can reply to this thread and explain
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.