Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
I have 2 heart conditions and a pacemaker. I frequently have people telling me that I need to take this supplement or that as it'd doing wonders for them. In fact, a few have gotten quite pushy about it when I explain I don't take anything over the counter that is not cleared first or prescribed by my 2 cardiologists.

I'm 73 now and doing fine living alone, driving, volunteering 20 hours per week. I still manage my own investments and personal finances. Sheesh, I can even put gas in my car with no help from a stranger. I can bread in the correct aisle and use of my debit card or credit card hasn't stumped me yet. I can use my iPhone 8 and don't need the big buttons or the red button on some old style flip phone.

Please!!! Stop telling me I'm old and can't manage my life.

Happy 4th of July to everyone. Thank the Lord for our freedom!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.