Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

My blood sugar was running high 150 up to 190 and they decided to keep me on the diet and have me monitor my sugar each day at different times and so I have stayed on the diet and monitored my blood and the last week it has been between 97-99 all the time and I have been getting so sleepy and when I called them about it they wasn't worried and said to keep monitoring it and they would see me on June 4 and to not forget to have my bloodwork done on June 1st and they may put me on pills or just keep me monitoring my blood sugar different time each day and stay on the diet.

My question is if my blood sugar is low why am I getting so sleepy and have the sweats? what is happening? is this normal? or should I call her and tell her "Look something is wrong and this needs to be checked now not on June frist after fasting and then seeing you on June 4) I have not felt safe to get behind the wheel of the car as I never know when I will get so sleep I just want to lay down and sleep and seeing how I'm working on getting my drivers license this isn't right to me..

So Help...

Ma
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.