No. of Recommendations: 0
I have a scheduled transaction for my 401k deposit that does not appear on my calendar.

This account does show in the list to the right of my calendar and when that transaction is due, an alert symbol appears beside that account in the list. So at least everything is on the same page/view.
Print the post Back To Top
I'm not at home right now so I can't check for sure, but I think there is a button or checkbox to show/hide which accounts are visible in your selection box.

That would make them visible so you can select them.
Hey DoLoop -

Sometimes Quicken designers think they "know it all" and restrict certain options. This may be one of those situations where Quicken designers think they should not allow investing accounts to be selected (and instead graying them out) cause the calendar is used for "cash flow" purposes and investing accounts are generally not used for cash flow.

Just a guess.
'38Packard
hk2: Any idea as to where that button or checkbox is?
Hey DoLoop - the checkbox option to show hidden accounts is usually on the pop up window where you can select accounts for including in analysis, reports, etc. Hope this helps.
Well, I just looked at the "Account Details" page and there is an option labeled "Hide in transaction entry lists" but it is NOT checked. Also it is not checked in any of the various accounts that do appear in the list.

Typical Quicken "feature" ????
And, as noted in my original post, the entries do show up in the "Bill & Income Reminders" list. The problem is, they don't show up in the calendar.
I'll check when I get home in a couple of hours
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm home now and I see that it only offers to display bank accounts.

If your reminders for the investment accounts involve a transfer to/from a bank account, then create the transaction from the bank account. That might help it appear.
No, a bank account is not involved in this.

Guess I'll just live with it. At least they appear in the scheduled transactions list - I'll just look at that instead of the calendar.
I have a scheduled transaction for my 401k deposit that does not appear on my calendar.

This account does show in the list to the right of my calendar and when that transaction is due, an alert symbol appears beside that account in the list. So at least everything is on the same page/view.