No. of Recommendations: 1
I have already posted here about my love of the O'Brian books, and I was also a huge Don Martin fan.

I had the same experience as Selena. My brother and I both believe that the greatest cultural influence on our childhoods was the stash my Grandma had kept of all my Dad's MAD magazines.We knew the MAD parody versions of movies like Midnight Cowboy and Billy Jack even before we saw the films. Sergio Aaragones and Don Martin were heroes of ours.

We have talked many times about how lucky we were to have read those classics so young, and that the brain damage was well worth the laughter. For Christmas, I got my bro the CD set with all the MADs ever published. if you are a fan of the magazine from 30-40 years ago, I reccommend the box set.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.