Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I have also purchased IP as part of a Foolish approach on 2/9...but this was part of an update wherein I was adding more to the pot.

I originally purchased IP back in August, 96, and wondered when this dog would perform its tricks. In July, 97, it took off, rising more than $4 in a single day. It settled back a little bit but was my top performer until the October crash-and-burn. It has yet to catch fire again (tho' yesterday's $1 1/2 increase was nice to see...almost up to where I bought it at for the update).

IP has not been a pyrotechnic performer over the past 19 months, barring a few stellar days and a few more gut-wrenching falls. But we'll see if IP can't be the dawg it's supposed to be come the next update period.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.