Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have done almost all of my banking through an ATM-- cash withdrawls and deposits at US Bank. I should note I have never deposited cash in an ATM only checks but some have been very large and I've never had a problem. I am always sure to print a receipt for the transaction and I can always check online or via the phone to check on the account balance and available balance. At US Bank the transaction is posted almost immediately although the money may not all be available. I'm in my early 20's and so the electronic means to money, internet, ATM dosen't bother me so much. My parents on the other hand never use an ATM. I would also assume that the use of ATM deposits are dependent on how you receive money -- i.e. by paper check, direct deposit or cash.

Many thanks to all who post here.

-Ben
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.