No. of Recommendations: 0

I have funds in anIRA account, not 401K which includes some growth and income
funds and some individual stocks. Ihave not withdrawn any money from them yetbut I have sold some shares of mutual funds I have in a personal account.A[so have an annuity which I won't touch for 4 yrs because of a penalty(this was rollover money from a 403B account which was ineligible for rollover in to IRA)
Was making do with SS benefits + money from mutual fund sale+rental income.This latter income gone because house needed some repairs. and with a few more dollars was made ready for sale.Ineed to be rid of property and its headaches. Not to digress, but 10K needs to be invested for 4-5 yrs to generate
income(Heard about investing in Dogs of the dow). I need to find 7-900 dollars a month for living expenses and possibly a PT job to get health benefits since I retired at 62.
appreciate your reply to my orig.message
zrobin

Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.