Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
I have no idea how to donate food - I guess if some of you want to send me some grocery store gift certificates, I could purchase turkeys and then deliver them myself. It seems like it would be awfully hard to mail a turkey. (But why can't it just fly there? Ha! Ha! <groan>).

Hey bookgrrl,

I guess turkeys could have flown there except they were already frozen. ;-D

This sounds like a wonderful program, and how sweet for that woman to stop you outside.

I can easily mail a donation right to the church, but I think it would have a bit more impact if all of the TMF donations came through you. Would you like to email me your address privately, or have you already set up a post office box or something to handle this?

Thanks again for all you do!

photon
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.