Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I have to admit I don't like it. To me, winning a team competition should mean more than three routines. That is one reason why Romania and Russia have usually beat the tar out of the rest of the world as far as Women's gymnastics go. Their teams have always had incredible depth, and they have profited from other countries only having a couple of good all-around gymnasts and having to fill in with not-so-good gymnasts.

It is really tense watching three routines, knowing that all three count. I was so nervous last night before the last rotation. That was so close!

And yes, those Japanese men were clearly the best on high bar. Even the relatively simple giant swings were better. I'm still agog at that last release move. Wasn't he a cutie?!?

cathy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.