Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I have used instacart twice with two different stores and have been pleased. I also tip 20%. Once I realized the delivery choices were a few days out, I started doing better planning. In general, I haven't needed all that much. One thing to know is that once you have an order and a delivery time, you can continue to add to it.

It is noticeable that things are very fresh and I appreciated the ability to allow a substitution or not and to get texts if a substitution might happen.

My experiences were different whether it was from the store or instacart. For the Kroger version here, it's instacart through the store. If I go to that store through instacart, the choices are fewer and the prices are higher. For Sprouts, it goes straight to instacart from the store site.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.