No. of Recommendations: 19
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/09/hispanic-group-demands-nat...

Here's hoping that illegals win. The nation has elected leaders that have blatant disregard for laws and borders. A nation without borders is now NOT a nation.

Once the 11 million are legalized, I hope they each sponsor one more person to come over, making it 22 million.

At that point, every Liberal school district better spend more money on bilingual education, breakfast, and lunch. They will then CUT core academics and extracurricural activities for the other kids.

GOOD.

I wonder what the kids will do then?

Ask the juvenile hall administrators.

To the well-to-do-yuppy in affluent liberal enclaves: It's now time that you and your family join the real world. And 11 million of our new best friends are gonna help you do that.

Obama 2012

Jedi
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
One major problem is that nobody seriously thinks that the Repubs or anyone else actually could deport 11 million people, particularly given the way our legal system works. It just ain't going to happen. If the Repubs don't do something, the illegals will soon all become bound for generations to the Dem Party, which would mean that there won't be a Repub President or Repub majority in the Senate, not now or ever again, plus control of the House would soon become an impossibility. Just saying.
No. of Recommendations: 1
To the well-to-do-yuppy in affluent liberal enclaves: It's now time that you and your family join the real world. And 11 million of our new best friends are gonna help you do that.

Obama 2012

Jedi

You are not thinking big. Let's annex Mexico and either combine it with California or make it the 51st state. The Mexican illegals are now legal. They can stay in Mexico, vote for Democrats and get their free stuff without having to travel up the chilly north. The Mexican border with Central America is short and is much more easily controlled than the current long Mexico-United States border.

The truly wealthy in this country will live in fortified residences like they do in Latin American countries and they will move about in armored vehicles with armed body guards. We unarmed (U.N. Arms Control Treaty) middle-class serfs will be left to deal with the rampant crime.

Mike
Hence I'm not asking about deportation. Besides, Republicans also decided a long time ago that cheap labor and GDP and Free Trade were more important than sovereignty. (And the GOP should see how that's working out for them when Obama is stacking the Supreme Court now)

So I've accepted how the world is for quite awhile.

But, I want to see justice done to those who advocated such policies.

JediG
We won't annex Mexico.

Mexico will end up annexing us.

It's a done deal and has been a done deal for awhile.

Mike, research the term "La Reconquista" and you'll see what I mean.

JediG
Just gimme my free stuff!
that ship's left the station. oops. Harbor. Meant Harbor.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 2
I think the downfall of this country began when we started letting in folks who were not Native American.

Peter
No. of Recommendations: 2
Well then lead by example and divest yourself of any vestige of Western Civilization.

Or better yeat, homestead your property to a native, and go back to where you feel you belong if you feel you are an interloper in America.

But don't peddle White Guilt on other law abiding Americans.

Oh Peter, btw, congratulations on the victory.

JediG (predicted an Obama win, and said Obama 2012 for years now!)
Jedi Oh Peter, btw, congratulations on the victory.

Thanks. Do you think the Republicans can win a Presidential election in the next 20 years? I think Jeb with his Latina wife will be their best shot next time.

Clinton vs. Bush in 2016.

Peter
Do you think the Republicans can win a Presidential election in the next 20 years?

Peter

No. As I have stated before on this board, it's not 1980. The demographics of the United States have changed since then. IMO, if Ronald Reagan was alive and in his prime he would have lost the election to Obama.

Mike
"You are not thinking big. Let's annex Mexico and either combine it with California or make it the 51st state." - Mike

And Canada. And eventually Central America, and then South America, and all the Islands in the Caribbean.

"The Earth is but one country and Mankind its Citizens." - Baha'ullah

Art
ari And Canada. And eventually Central America, and then South America, and all the Islands in the Caribbean.

Perhaps Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia.

Peter
"I think the downfall of this country began when we started letting in folks who were not Native American." - Peter

I agree. If I were a Native American Columbus Day would be a day of mourning.

My ancestry is pretty much 100% German but I still empathize with Native Americans and what happened when Europeans started pouring in. We were like the Muslims are now in Europe with our religion and breeding like rats. We brought in plagues of disease and forced our religion down their throats and out bred Native American.

Art
Hi Peter, don't be a typical Facebook 20-something Leftist.

You always make such assumptions. It's no smarter then when Rove was talking about a permanent Repub supermajority in 2004.

Things ebb and flow.

The only thing that is constant is that you people will now be punished from now until the end of times.

You got the haircut for America you wanted.

I think you people deserve it.

I think Rubio, Jeb, Susana Martinez are Repub names.

Hillary, Cuomo, Warner (unless he goes for Gov) and Castro are Dem names.

As far as 20 years, it's fine with me if Conservatives lose it all. As you know, I want one-party Liberal rule because I think that will hurt the most.

Caliphornia is doing well under such environment.

May it proliferate. May it hurt. Especially on the coasts.

JediG
Oh and peter, yours truly is on record saying how Europeans are the genociders, slave traders, and the ones who said "up yours" to the human race.

They've got more blood and misery on their hands than America ever will.

Which is why, Europe is getting the punishment they deserve.

Demographically, their pitiful European identities, like in France, are slowly changing and eroding. Please look back years ago on PA Peter, yours truly cheered the hell coming to Europe.

Now, their secular and dying butts will be kicked into submission...one way or the other.

Don't buy stock in companies that insure European consulates, lol. Because now, Europe's chickens have come to roost.

JediG
I think it's appropriate for Liberals to preside over the demise they want.

Once the demise comes to Liberal enclaves full force, it'll be more fun to watch.

Liberals always resented how Americans had too much, and had too high a standard of living.

Now, the Left can destroy that.

They win.

They must be proud.

Here's hoping the crime they have in their inner cities make it their suburbs soon.

If I had the resources, I'd drive the crooks over myself.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 5
PeterRabit
Thanks. Do you think the Republicans can win a Presidential election in the next 20 years? I think Jeb with his Latina wife will be their best shot next time.

Clinton vs. Bush in 2016.

Good thing we've moved away from race politics in 21st century America. I mean, after the 20th century, I was so tired of people only voting based on the color of their skin.

decath