Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
I hope you wouldn't voluntarily end a pregnancy. I don't know what you would do, but the way your post reads sounds like that that "option" may have been on your mind.

I'm sure you didn't mean it like this, but this part is kind of offensive. It really is no one's business what someone else decides about such a thing, and whether you or I would make the same decision, or even consider such a thing as an option should not apply to someone else.

I think it is hard enough for people to share such intimate details of their lives on a message board without having to worry about being judged or lambasted for their actions.

I just don't think we want this board to have be a place where you have to worry about what you say and what you may choose to do, and end up having to defend your position. Infertility is tough enough to go through without the additional worries.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.