Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I just donated to the DSCC. Figured that they could direct the money to the race where it's most needed.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
I've been donating regularly to all three of them, as well as to the Democratic senate candidates in Colorado (Hickenlooper), Montana(Bullock), Iowa(Greenfield), North Carolina (Cunningham) and even Mississippi (Espy).

Harrison, Espy, Greenfield & Bullock are all in neck and neck races -- up or down versus their opponent by a couple of points. Those campaigns could probably do with some cash.

Of your three semi-finalists, Kelly is up the most over his opponent (+8), Gideon up around 4 points, Harrison, as mentioned, neck and neck with the hateful, despicable, deceitful, deplorable, etc. Lindsay Graham. So, maybe give to Harrison because he needs it most?? Who do you most want to see fired -- Graham? Collins? McSally?

I'd like to see Collins finally fired AND I think Sara Gideon will be an excellent senator. (Full disclosure - at this point a bag of rocks beats *any* GOP candidate in my book.)

regards,
Kris
No. of Recommendations: 2
Please don't forget about the seats we need to hold.
These are less well-known but equally important.

Gary Peters is running a tight race in Michigan against GOP well-funded John James

For Democrats, ensuring that Peters keeps his seat will be key to winning back the Senate majority as they play offense to defeat Republicans in several other states and win back the key swing state of Michigan in the electoral college. Democratic nominee Joe Biden currently leads Trump by 7.6 points in Michigan on average, according to FiveThirtyEight.

The money race: James has been an extremely competitive fundraiser, bringing in just over $20 million so far this cycle compared to $21 million for Peters and narrowly outspending Peters, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Peters has over $11 million in cash on hand compared to $9.2 million for James.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gary-peters-vs-john-james-mi...

He has a $25 donation from me

The other important race is Doug Jones in Alabama. He is running against Tommy Tuberville former Auburn football coach. Tuberville is ahead by 18 points so this one looks lost. Gary Peters may pull out a win.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the heads-up.. Heading over to Gary Peters site right immediately now.

regards,
Kris
I just donated to the DSCC. Figured that they could direct the money to the race where it's most needed.
No. of Recommendations: 0

I did give them a donation recently when they said that it would be matched 3x. I wonder how they decide how to apportion donations to candidates.

But it might be the best approach. My goal is to help flip the Senate.
I agree that I'm not going to be that picky about whom I support as long as they have a chance against the Republican.

I really wish this wasn't so. Voting against somebody is not as good as voting for somebody, IMO. Isn't one of the reasons that Trump got into office that a lot of people didn't like Hillary? Too bad they didn't realize what a monster they were voting for.
I want my money to go where it will do the most good. Amy McGrath has raised tens of millions and still trails Moscow Mitch by 15%. I hope if I give directly to the Senate Majority PAC, they will send the money where it will do the most good.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/senatemajority.com