No. of Recommendations: 1
broccoli and carrots with lots and lots of minced garlic, salad and a pork chop. I'm hoping any indigestion I get from all that garlic will have dissipated before bedtime. :)

Got a few more new songs from teacher this morning....it's getting right interesting birdlady. :)

Went to gym to workout and boy o boy, I am one pooped doggie. I didn't sleep all that well last night and my legs were tired on the treadmill. But it's done....I took a shower and put on my jammies, ate heavy meal which is really my lunch and the sofa looks mighty inviting to me right now. :)

I ate out 3 times this weekend and twice I had salad with salmon and the other was I had a turkey and provolone sub...was actually on a panini roll and a big tossed arugula salad. I took the fixing's off the roll and ate the turkey and cheese with the salad. Yummm....
unusual for that many outings....my social life is feast or famine for the most part.......I did enjoy walking with a friend and her dog yesterday....that was nice and good to catch up with her too.

Okay I'm done with my update.....NEXT!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.