Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I just read and did some quick research on this company and bought some shares. I think that I will also be following it to increase my holdings.
Up here in Canada DSL is taking off and for those who roam with their computers, like all business folks, having the DSL connections everywhere will be a given.
I,ve never been sold on the cable modem strategy yet, its just a Microsoft monoploy move with constraints and alot of battles between cable networks, and bandwidth and TV content and family conflicts. I don't believe in it but it will be big anyways.
Anyways about CAIS. Well in the last few days its making the right announcements. An A.T & T exec. , signed agreements for 1 million lodging rooms, etc etc. If this company has organized the right installation resources with Unisys then I believe its off to the races.
Lets see if were right about this one. The current small market Cap leaves alot of room for stock growth.
Please share your thoughts with me. The only negative I see is that its been dormant for awhile, and that tends to bother me, although the timing may have alot to do with the FRC or whatever you guys down there have thats the same as our CRTC (Canadian Radio and Telephone Commission)

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.