Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17
I just wanted to congratulate you two on your wonderful Christmas spirit of kindness and love for your fellow man. You truly are inspirational. I do hope 2007 brings you a better attitude.

[AOLFoolman (aka "The Grinch")says]:
Dude, your schtik on this doppel about being a dull, former money manager is growing tiresome.....yeah, your daughter is a lawyer, you own such and such stock bought when $3/share and is now a "5 bagger", you volunteer your time at Kansas State U (or whatever).....yada yada yada yada

Please do declare your actual Fool profile(s).....is this Kahunacfa screenname shared by multiple posters here on the Fool as a joke??

And how many recs do you have left for the night?? ;-)

----------------------------------------

[HokieHarry (aka "The man who stole Christmas") says:]

I'll bet no one cares.

I wish TMF would kick him off but I guess his money is too valuable for them to loose. I'd bet you could take up a collection that would more than equal whatever he pays.

----------------------------------------

Oh, one more thing, you forgot your OJ!!

Hundriver

OJ:

A guy was talking to his buddy, and he said, "I don't know what
to get my wife for her birthday - she has everything,
and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants,
so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it
she'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did.

The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," said the fellow. "Did she like it?" His buddy asked.

"Oh yes! she jumped up , thanked me, kissed me on the
forehead and ran out the door, yelling "I'll be back in an hour!!"

Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.