Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 87
that you are all bad parents. My way of parenting is way better. In fact, my way is clearly the only way. Your way is neglectful and despicable, and you all ought to have your reproductive organs removed and your children taken and distributed to other, deserving parents who do it my way.

Not that I'm volunteering to take your emotional basketcases off your hands. Too late for them. You've ruined them. And I have enough children, thank you. Perfect children. Children that were raised my way. The only way.

Which involves a parent being with the child, 24x7x365. Sure, it means sacrifice. Lots of sacrifice. Lots and lots. But children are worth it. Wouldn't you rather have parents making sacrifices to raise perfect, well-adjusted children rather than raping psychopaths? Wouldn't you agree that it's better for a parent to devote themselves to their children, than to selfishlessly pursue money and career and become a dried-up harpy-husk in a business suit who spends her weekends visiting her psychopath criminals in their high-security cells, weeping bootless bad-parent apologies at them through the inch-thick bullet-proof glass, while they stare beadily back with their dead little eyes and gnash their crooked yellow teeth behind the Hannibal Lector mask that is all that keeps them from chewing off the cheeks of their prison wardens at the first opportunity?

Sure you would. If you wouldn't, it's only because deep-down you known I'm right, and the guilt is gnawing like a greedy vaseline-coated ferret exploring your large intestine. How do you sleep at night, you enabler of societal decay? Someday, to your soul-crushing despair, you will know that I'm right and be forced to admit it.

Eh?

Ah. Excuse me, I think my wife is calling... Something about getting my lazy arse off the computer and helping with some domestic crap or other. Suddenly, I remembered I've gotta go to the office for an emergency. Be back here in a bit...

--That Guy, from That Thread
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.