Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yup, it's me, the Michigander who wants to be a Colorado duck.

For once I was ahead of a trend, but didn't act on it:

http://money.excite.com/jsp/nw/nwdt_rt.jsp?section=news&cat=INDUSTRY&feed=reu&news_id=reu-n04223531&date=20020904

More and more Americans are looking to buy a pice of land -- at least according to the Internet auction site eBay Inc (EBAY), which Wednesday said that plain parcels of land have become one of the most popular categories on its real estate site....Many of those land buyers are looking westward.
(My emphasis in bold):
EBay said that the top market listing real estate on its site was Southern Colorado, followed by the region north of Los Angeles, Southwest Florida's Gulf Coast, West Texas, the Ozarks of Arkansas and Missouri, the Blue Ridge Mountains of Tennessee and North Carolina, the Big Bear ski region near Los Angeles, Southern Wyoming, the Cascade Mountains in Southern Oregon, and the Grand Canyon/Lake Mead region.

I still haven't bought any land out there myself and everyone's beating me to it!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Wanna-be-FiCO Duck!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.