Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
i know i can be a wet blanket about this stuff because it's my addiction but I would encourage you to watch some of those medical tv shows with the extremely obese patients. Some of them haven't been out of their houses, much less their beds for a long time because they can't move very well, their joints can't support them, they can't breathe when they lie down because of the pressure on their hearts. Seems like I always scan on these shows when I'm on my treadmill downstairs....lord, it gives me chills and I start walking faster. It could so so easily be me and may well be if i totally give up. - LD
------------------------------

I'm going to be me and you are going to be you. Free will is an illusion. We only think we are in charge. Life is a school that the soul comes to learn what it needs to learn, then after it's done it sheds the body like a cocoon and goes back into the Light.

Different size people. It's all just more duality and separation. Different religions, different politics, different races, genders, sexual orientations, culture, dialects, color, weight, height, looks, yada, yada, yada.

If you don't believe me, try doing something that's not you. Something totally out of character with who you are as a person. It's very difficult to break character to be something you aren't. It may be possible, but it ain't easy.

Art
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.