No. of Recommendations: 13
I know that!....we in this war for very obvious reasons...Did USA enter the war against Hitler to save the Jews?....gimme a break...lots of good comes out of mudballs....this is the real world....not the world of the "moral hi-grounders"...who accompish nothing..and yappity yap yap alot...would u rather have these skells exloding themselves on the streets of NYC?...or over there?.....I live in the world as it is..not as I would like it to be...remember Vietman?...a bad war...in a bad place..fought for dumb reasons...but.....once u in that foxhole..that is your world..all the moral hi ground nonesense aside...u fight and kill to stay alive...to keep your bros alive..that is the real world...u think we can control any of it?.....heck no..the naivity?!!!!stuns me again!!!!!!!!!....sure....who cares why?..all I care is what comes out of it......the unreal naivity kills me once again!!!!!!!!....no one marched more against that stupid war in that stupid place...then we lost our student deferrments..and we got drafted....anyone remember?....I was not Muhammed Ali...and I wasn;t about to run off to Canada with rat tail between my cheeks....so we did what we had to do...this is not the same...people need to grow up..and see this corrupt world for what it is...........if a diamond comes out of an old septic tank...is it not a diamond anyways?....Yeeeesh.....suffer a little...gives perspective....good for the soul too....I say...screw em all...we haven't had a good leader since Truman...what else is new?....everyone here knows I am the last anarchist standing......but I know what is good...and what is bad...and bad needs to be eliminated.wherever it is.....and I want the threats against "My people..called by My name" alleviated...cause those that stand with the people of the Lord...are my people too.a pOX on the rest.nuff said for now....OIL this!!!!...tr
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.