Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I left MDP a few years ago with large losses, I left Big Short/Alpha last year with large losses, and it now looks like I'm doing the same with GG. I just closed out the last of my GG positions except for CGA and YONG, and will try to hold onto them and hope for now.

But without any expectation for reasonable ongoing guidance going forward, I have no desire to keep the GG orphans in my portfolio. As is, I made the mistake of opening some "nonstandard" GG recommendations that offerred little ongoing guidance, so those were the first things to go this morning ... at the bid price.

as always, i am full of carp

... from a lurker on these boards for a couple of years (I'm quite active at Pro)
... and having no need/desire for MDP if it's not going to have any global focus other than multinationals with overseas sales, I'm now signing on and off with this post.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.