Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
I like my beliefs being challenged. AF stretches what I THINK I know. Also, the humor level on the Atheist Fools board is very high. Regularly irreverent to the point of being cruel but a good laugh, never-the-less. It helps to have a thick skin over there. If you're easily offended, stay away from Atheist Fools.

Rick, the glampig (with CF, AF, and CaF boards subscribed)

And one must not arrive at a point which they cannot escape from.
It is generally agreed that the big bang happened, by scientists at least. This means that creation started at one point (I won't say in space, since space had not been created.) We would say that God said let there be light, and there was an explosion of, for want of a better word, light, high energy high temporature matter. Atheists would say the matter was condensed in a primodial atom, and for the sake of argument I am willing to go along with that. The atom exploded. For it to explode at a given point in time, there must have been a change in state. Rather like when you mix permanganate of potash and glycerine, a change of state takes place and it bursts into flame. So with this primodial atom. Now the atom consists of what is now the universe so it is not infinite. It has been there since infinity which is an infinity of time. The change in state has to be measurable otherwise nothing happens. So to find out how much energy is involved in the change of state you have an equation that has all the mass on one side and on the other side all the time. As you know dividing a number, no matter how big, by infinity results in zero, naught, 0. So the change in state cannot have happened and therefore according to the atheist ideas, the universe does not exist.

Now you can put this logic, to any idea they can come up with for how the universe started. You will then arrive at the time when they call you names. They are not prepared to live by their own logic, so what are they.

Frindon
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.