Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I like what this guy is saying- probably because of his passion (I don't possess the education to know if he's right or not)

I do have the education and experience to know he is an economic moron. The $70T "debt" is theoretical, not real. It does not reflect current OR future changes in revenues. It would be the same as claiming you can't afford your house TODAY based on your income of 20 years ago. So, how did you afford your house today? He never addresses that problem because the one way to NOT discuss problems is to say "that doesn't exist in my theoretical pseudo-reality".
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.