Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I love my kindle. I have had probably 5 now, from the oversized DX to the most recent voyage. I like them all, and I was a library/real book kind of girl. But I use the kindle unlimited all the time - I just finished a 17-book series free of charge. I use bookbub to get good deals, from free to 2.99. You can highlight, search books for key words, and make notes without damaging the book. It is so lightweight that my favorite epic books feel too heavy now. The ads are almost unnoticable.

I have managed to declutter and clear out so much space at home. A clear bonus for me. I have an entire library and it isn't getting dusty or taking up space. These days, I only purchase very special books in hardcopy or certain reference books (such as cookbooks) that I feel I might need in its original form. Even then, some of my cookbooks are kept on the kindle and referenced there.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.