Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I love the 'posting at myself while really posting in public but not posting in public cuz no one reads this board thing'. It allows me to subject myself to humiliation when I fail to follow my own rules, and since following my rules is my biggest investment flaw, these posts are really valuable.

and yeah mick, I know you are out there. you don't count.

NFLX earnings tomorrow. Hopefully a nice bump. Still sick about this trade. I was completely right but gotten shaken out. Can't hold a story stock short through earnings. Just can't.

Reviewed my technicals post mortem and I missed an obvious exit. Two signals flashed and I wasn't paying attention. Made money on the trade but lost about 90% of my gain.

On to the market:

Okay, surprise. QQQ crossed the 50 day on Thursday and snugged back to it on Friday's close. Contemplating a short on the open with a tight stop. The fast stochastic remains below the slow stochastic so the downtrend is still in place. Would be looking for a small scalp, 3% or so with a stop just over Friday's high. We'll see.

GME may have finally hit a ceiling at 33. Looking to enter a short tomorrow am.

ASTX making a double top. Also looking to enter an initial short on this position.

A lot of support at 25.50 for LXK. High volume with long wicks the last two days. Would love to see it break back above 27. Earnings on Tuesday so we'll see.

HGSH broke out of overbought territory on Friday. Will look for some confirmation tomorrow. Contemplating a trade.

Starting to track MCOX. Earnings Tuesday. Will reassess then.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.