Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I loved the Robin Hobb's books, though it wasn't the cover per se, but the title. Did you know her real name is Megan Lindholm? You may find other (older/used) books by her under that name.

I was lent the Melanie Rawn books, and thought them ok, but wouldn't buy a set for myself.

How about Llyn Flewelling's Nightrunner series? Main characters are gay and that may put some people off, but I thought the storyline was excellent and the writing quite good.

What about J.V. Jones? The Books of Words trilogy was pretty good, the stand alone Barbed Coil I really enjoyed and her last one A Cavern of Black Ice was a while back and I am still waiting for the next one in that series.

Moonglade
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.