Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
Once again, Russia is playing games with your head.

You have been Nigel'd by the Kremlin.

LOL.

ww
No. of Recommendations: 1
Putin loves Trump and vice versa.

Maybe they will endorse their other favorite person, Tucker Carlson, to be VP.
There we go again making faith in elections tumble.

Why break a streak?

Do it more.

I love it - nowadays, others are doing the. heavy lifting for me
No. of Recommendations: 1
There we go again

We?

There is one self-serving autocratic wannabe trashing the elections process and its not we. Its he

Sometimes you make absolutely zero sense and look to be merely provocative and not substantive. It's why you rarely get engagement.
Who is casting doubt on 2016? Even today?

Keep doing it.

Liberals did it in 2000 and 2004 too.

I'm gleeful - your elections - your institutions - carry less credibility with a plurality of your people more and more.

More please.

I do my part for sure. If you write something good I usually copy it and post it elsewhere.

The more people questioning things, and not believing - the better
The more people questioning things, and not believing - the better

Anything can be questioned, and that's healthy. The problem is that some people are 'not believing' the answers they are getting. The reason? I'm not sure. They so strongly want the truth to be what they already believe, and have no tolerance for the factual evidence that proves them to be wrong.

It is not rational.