Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
(repost -- I noticed today that MontezumaCFA does not have a "Feste nominee" charm by his handle, and I don't understand why, since I nominated him. So try, try again.)

I nominate MontezumaCFA. In these troubled, turbulent, truculent, tumultuous, treacly, testicular, torrential times, MCFA has provided a refreshing antidote to such things as "analysis" and "thought" that have an unfortunate tendency to infect the discussion boards from time to time. As evidence of his clear superiority to any other poster since the beginning of time, I present the following excerpts from his oeuvre:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=27272299

Speaking of Berkshire Hathaway's dividend policy, has anyone else here ridden a bike naked while peddling through crowded streets with lots of onlookers? Many people only dream of obtaining this objective but Montezuma forged ahead and accomplished it this summer during The Naked Bike Ride in London.

Montezuma achieved some great insights during the ride. The primary lesson is primarily flabby and unattractive bodies feel the urge to ride a bike naked. But we might just as well omit this truism from further discussion here. What's really noteworthy is the chafing that MontezumaCFA sustained, while peddling through the crowded London streets without the security and safety of spandex, is similar to the chafing that a couple of outspoken Berkshire dividend proponents endured as they stubbornly held stocks such as Citigroup and Washington Mutual (purchased, without a doubt, for generous dividends that are now taken away).

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=27085623

My "Big Bottom" CD is now ensconced in protective Glad Cling Wrap, as the CD Box was wrecked by an overzealous Doberman Pincher during a Psychodrama workshop. Montezuma will certainly get a chance to jump up and down on his desk for Karaoke "Big Bottom", but the Karaoke will probably be for the Big Bottom in Australian, Canadian, Chilean and South African currency exchange rates rather than the American equities markets.

The Glad Cling Wrap was purchased at an Alpha-Beta in Temecula over two decades ago. You have already been informed where my “Big Bottom” CD was purchased. Hank and Ben were purchased by Investment Banks and remain on short leashes of parasitic financiers who couldn’t care less about your hard-earned capital. Even after two decades of outstanding protective service, the transparency of the Cling Wrap is a startling counterpoint to that of Hank & Ben, which is why it is in your childrens' interest to set aside any litigation efforts to lobby loudly for the termination of these guys.

Does this answer your question?

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26712808

Regrettably, Montezuma has administered water-cannon blasts to sell-side analysts on two previous occasions, and the building’s owner says he will be forced to install lavatory-tile on all the walls at Montezuma Analytics. Additionally, the wood-floors are to be stripped and replaced with lavatory tile, and a drain is to be installed in the center of each room of our suite. The primary point here is the overarching challenge of hanging Charter certificates from lavatory-tiled walls.

The Super Soaker Aqua-Shock Hydroblitz water gun is manufactured by Hasbro and was purchased for $32.59 in 2004 in Willard, Utah. The Zulu War Shield was obtained in 2008 in Angola, exchanged with two natives for a giant can of Rave hair spray.

Hope this helps.

It doesn't get any better than that, folks. Add to the mix the fact that MCFA has an astonishing rec/post ratio of 37.5, and you can see that he is clearly your Feste winner.

UsuallyReasonable
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.