Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 94
I nominate myself. Here's why you should vote for me:

1. I understand LBYM on more complex levels than most of the denizens of LBYM, so I don't need to actually hang out at that board except to jiggle the handle occasionally. If people want LBYM advice, they know where to find me.

2. I've been put in TMF jail more than all previous Feste nominees combined, which adds intrigue and spice to my campaign.

3. I try to proofread my posts before clicking "submit."

4. Raise your hand if you think I'm a guy.

5. I faithfully use the shift key.

6. The only females of consequence who've ever made the nominations cut are LQueiros and Bookgrrrl, so if you want to at least attempt to disguise the fact that TMF is a sausage-fest, you'll put a chick on the ballot.

7. I'm a quick study. Way back in '99, the Brothers Gardner gave me the only advice I'll never need, packaged as "the only advice you'll ever need": buy an index fund. I did, and then spent the 8+ years subsequent posting on lunch threads and social boards. All those other earnest, emoticon-using TMF popular kids must be slow.

8. If elected, I will test positive for performance-enhancing drugs.

9. I hate CaveGirl.

10. I have above-average grip strength and can name all the capitols of the United States.

Sincerely,

Redsavina <--------Less Annoying; More Entertaining
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.