Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I pay normal fed tax through out
the year.At the end of the year i file my taxes with the Saipan gov.and get all of the federal taxes i
paid through the year back..My situation is capital gains.Do i report it here in saipan and pay the
top out rate of 12% or do i report it to Uncle Sam and pay a higher amount???]]

Yes iam a us citizen..The people at Ref and Tax tell me that,they believe i should pay normal state side taxes..But a local tax adjuster at H&R Block told me thats not the case.Surfing through your site i found this tax board..So thought i give it a go..Thanks for your time Roy.Will read through the IRS links you provided....When's your next trip out..Its cooler this time of year...chuck
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.