Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I picked the Avatar $2US bill. For it is as false as the actual $US currency! Also it will soon take the $2US to buy One Euro instead of $1US a few years ago! Go goldl!!!! Go silver!!! Go oil!!! Go base metals!!!! Down with $US!!! Down with US Economy!!! DOWN WITH INFIDELS!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top

There is nothing false about the $2 bill. I have one in my wallet right now!

Leo the Infidel (and proud of it). 

You sir I dispise and as and infidel, you know I'm in bed with the devil and willnot hesitate to destroy you given the chance. But thanks for the stock tips.
What a sicko!

Wow, so much hatred for an ironic post? As I mentioned before DWI brings out the good and the bad in us.

I'm almost tempted to say myself: Down with inf..... ;-)

Perhaps the Fed should start printing more $2 bills! If we all started shoving those in the Coke and Pepsi machines, it would make the price of those companies' shares go up, thereby raising the S&P, and then housing prices will rise up again, oil will come down, and the Infidel can go back to his cave (or Taj Mahal depending on his stock winnings!)
Hey DWI, I noticed you haven't underpreformed the 2x short gold fund yet. DZZ... if gold goes up, it goes down doubly quick.
Hey thats why you should be on the gold and silver express to profit station. Hurry don't miss the train and be left at the station penny-less. Read my blog today on silver and where it si going also check out my gold analysis post.

The benefit of our declining currency??

Five years from now it might be cheaper to use dollars than to buy toilet paper!

The $2 bill is real, moron.

BTW - the weak dollar causes a lot of problems.  However, it is not all bad.  It does benefit the USA by making everything produced here cheaper for other countries to buy (growing exports).  Also our investments are becoming cheaper and cheaper for foreing investor.  When the market for equities turns it might turn sharply as a result.

The $2 bill is real, moron.

BTW - the weak dollar causes a lot of problems.  However, it is not all bad.  It does benefit the USA by making everything produced here cheaper for other countries to buy (growing exports).  Also our investments are becoming cheaper and cheaper for foreing investor.  When the market for equities turns it might turn sharply as a result.

What about the fact that it cost 1.9 cents to make a penny and 9.5 to make a nickel, that aught to speak volumes. THe us is 65% inn debt and US government debt, 9.3 trillion vs US GDP only 13 trillion, soon we shall have more debt that income, cause 65% of Americans are in debt and every state is also in debt as well.

Dear UpWithInfidels, 

Your post is like great big stinking cess pool.  I make great diarrhea at you!!!  HAHAHA, I mock your pick as stupid just like your mother who slut herself to American and Japanese tourist for worthless American dollar.  HAHAHA.  Tonight I make great jihad with your wife.  She beg for it.  MWHAHAHA.

Your currency analysis is spot on.  Don't tell me Giselle, the Brazillian Goddess does not have brains to go with beauty, insisting to be paid in Euro's.   Wonder if she can convince Tom Brady?