Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I posted about this stock back on 5/21.
They have now completed their Covid Phase 2 study and locked/unblinded the results.
Released some safety data yesterday. Efficacy data is "coming soon".

I dont have the chops to make an effective presentation myself so am just going to repost something I read today. And below that, an interview with Dr. Bruce Patterson . An experienced virologist and owner of a diagnostics lab working to determine the effects of the drug at the cellular level.The interview mostly focuses on covid but there are some other gems in there.
If I did not think this had the potential to be a groundbreaking therapeutic, I would not bore you with it.

THOMAS BARNARD of Seeking Alpha posted today on his last article:

"I was pleased to hear Cytodyn plans to go with their Covid testing to the FDA for emergency approval for an unmet medical need. That's exactly the situation we are experiencing.

I was pleased to hear the cancer testing continues and that they plan to go for breakthrough designation. In figuring out how to block the CCR5 receptor to solve the HIV problem, CYDY has stumbled onto a central pathway to illness - with many targets for its CCR5 blocker (see below for a list), not the least is perhaps many different cancers. It may be an important tool in the oncologist's toolkit, perhaps by itself, or perhaps to be used with other tools. As Nader Pourhassan said the other night on DrBeen's program, it appears not to combine with other agents in any kind of lethal cocktail. It is harmless.

So, the one molecule may create a Big Pharma company, possibly the biggest. That's how it is looking to me. The testing will tell the story.
Investors need to stay the course, and not be thrown off the track by malign short sellers. Personally, I have never seen a short attack with such military precision as the one led by Andrew Left and Citron. His report may have been just a criticism. The tipoff was that he removed the report right after the attack.

If you sold shares with his attack, you need to have the courage to buy them back and hold fast. Nothing in the testing has yet indicated any reason to sell.

It is unfortunate that the SEC cannot prosecute the likes of Andrew Left because, so far, BARDA and the government and private charities have not discovered the work of Cytodyn, and it would be in the national interest to protect the capital markets from such forces because, as we have heard today, biotech development companies need the capital markets to fund their research. And for those of us who are impacted by SARS-CoV-2, which is all of us, it feels what they did was treasonous. That is, against the national interest."

Leronlimab - Disease List which may be characterized by over expression of CCR5
An incomplete list of potential treatment targets for leronlimab.
Allergies (anaphalactic shock)
Alzheimer's
Asthma
Atherosclerosis
Atopic Dermatitis
CancerCoeliac Disease
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
COPDCOVID-19 (and other corona viruses)
Crohn's Disease
Colitis
Dermatomyositis
Diabetes (type 1)
Duchenne
Muscular Dystrophy (possibly other muscular dystrophies also)
Emphysema
Fibromyalgia
Grave’s Disease
Guillain-Barre Syndrome
GVHD
Hashimoto’s
Thyroiditis
Hepatitis (autoimmune)
HIV
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Influenza (severe)
Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
LupusMarshall’s syndrome (PFAPA)
Multiple Sclerosis
Myasthenia Gravis
Myocarditis
NASH
Neurofibromatosis
Parkinson's Disease
Pemphigus
Pneumonia
PolymyositisPost-
Myocardial Infarction Syndrome
Psoriasis
Rheumatic Fever
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Sarcoidosis
SclerodermaSickle Cell Disease (anti-inflammatory effect)
Sjogren’s Syndrome
Stroke
Tuberculosis
Vasculitis

Interview: A little over an hour in length.
Drbeen Medical Lectures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9spx-4opMI

Thanks for reading!
TW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.