Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
I read that most cops who spend their days chasing crooks, don't want to spend their leisure time at home, watching cop shows. The same probably applies to big-time money managers, analysts, and investors, who do not post on these boards as an avocation.

Thus, as "amateurs", I would assume that we could all learn a thing or two from each other. Although some of us may be "right" from time to time, many of us are like a broken clock, and are only correct twice a day, if we are lucky.

I appreciate and expect tolerance in the workplace, at home, and on these boards. Everybody is somebody and deserves to be heard respectfully, even if we might disagree or gleen little of value from their contribution.

Slapping someone down with a reply such as........

"DUDE!
Take your religious fanaticism somewhere else. If you want to contribute, then post something with reasoning. If you want to have idol worship then move in with Mel."

-------------------

I think we all owe it to each other to be less "annoyed", and more gracious.

Greenspam (who hopes that an otherwise nice-fellow was just having a bad day)!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.