Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I REALLY like BofA's online banking services. Being able to manage and pay all of my bills from one location helps me stay on top of due dates and keep track of how much and when money is sent.

Bank of America will earn their fees and commissions as you travel the U.S. and the world. I've been around the world three times (e.g., Turkey, Vietnam, & Belgium) for services to the U.S. Government, and I can't tell you a single bad story with all that travel.

Bottom line is to learn how to logon to Bank of Ameria's website so you can find their business sites in the part of the country or world you will visit.

Also learn how much of "foreign currency" you want to hold. Turkey was a bad news story, and I learned to keep about a week's supply of Turkish currency in my hands. I had much better experiences in Vietnam and Belgium.

However, all of the folks I know who are successful with their finances generally LOATHE big corporate banks,....

You'll discover most of the folks replying to posts have limited experience in limited parts of the U.S. Learn to review their profiles and to ask them questions about their experiences.

TMFDj
Print the post  

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.