No. of Recommendations: 0
I really like the Lestat character and enjoyed all the books he had a role in, but haven't really liked the other ones as much.

The new one looks interesting, I should have grabbed it last time I was at the library, now it may be weeks before it's available. I have to stop by and stock up on books soon.

Another vampire character I like is the one in Laurell K. Hamilton's series, though I haven't read the latest one as I got bored with it after the first six or seven (I think she spends too much effort on the love triangle aspect). I liked the first book in her new series, haven't read the sequel yet.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.