Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I remember on our trip out west we got waylaid in Kansas City with winds that just wouldn't end. Never mind we were in the fugliest campground I remember, after four days, and forecasts (and locals) who told us it wasn't going to change, we loaded up and went.

Filled the water tank, filled the gas tank, filled the propane tank, and did not dump either the grey water or black tanks for two days, and if I could have figured out a way to add more weight I would have.

And driving down the Interstate, I swear there we a couple of times when it was like a huge fist punched the rig in the side and I skipped over half a lane. There are a couple things I don't want to do again (driving through Yosemite is another) and that's one of them.

(36' DP with a scooter in the front and a toad behind.)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.