Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I remember the Hockeypop post.

I should sit down with her on a regular basis as you mention. So far, I make commentary about investing things and she listens politely.... with no interest. And I like the idea of having her enter buy/sell orders too, although it's something she'll pick up in about two nanoseconds. :)

I'll just have to put it out there: "This is so you can take care of this if I die."

I hate to put it like that, but it's for the best.

And, in reverse, I need her to show me where she has all the passwords and login info for the bills. She handles that and I would have a hard time finding it all if she were unavailable. After all, death is not the only issue... there is incapacity due to illness or accident. Stuff happens.

Rob
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.