Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
I remind you too that Biden is only 3 years older than Trump...

It's not chronological age that matters, it's mental accuity...and Joe ain't got much of it. The real question here is the level of mental accuity of Joe's handlers. And with The Kamala announcing HER administration...with the Biden administration thrown in for good measure. I mean this is the age of diversity and inclusion...right?? Failure of Joe to announce a HARRIS - Biden administration...with her name accentuated and his muted... would be be proof of Biden's white privilege, his racism, his underlying xenophobia, his disrespect of women and a solid base for his immediate impeachment!

Tisk Tisk

BruceM
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe, but
EVERYONE makes fun of Trump!

Vermonter
No. of Recommendations: 0
I remind you, too, that Biden is only 3 years older than Trump...
No. of Recommendations: 19
Joe Biden has been part of the 'establishment' for so many years that rumor has it he met George Washington and Ben Franklin 'not too long ago'.....

He had 8 years to implement all his great plans....but never did by whispering to Obama what to do to solve the nations problems.

Nor has any democrat been interested in 'solving problems', only making more and more people dependent upon the 'state' for welfare, food stamps, medical care, education/indoctrination, etc. Putting them 'back on the plantation'.

t
No. of Recommendations: 14
He had 8 years to implement all his great plans....but never did

or 47 years.
No. of Recommendations: 9
I remind you too that Biden is only 3 years older than Trump...

It's not chronological age that matters, it's mental accuity...and Joe ain't got much of it. The real question here is the level of mental accuity of Joe's handlers. And with The Kamala announcing HER administration...with the Biden administration thrown in for good measure. I mean this is the age of diversity and inclusion...right?? Failure of Joe to announce a HARRIS - Biden administration...with her name accentuated and his muted... would be be proof of Biden's white privilege, his racism, his underlying xenophobia, his disrespect of women and a solid base for his immediate impeachment!

Tisk Tisk

BruceM