Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I saw a combo ad for the vapor shot and the breathe right strip on the PAX network. It was pretty simple as an ad goes, but it definitely created awareness for these underused brands. Has anyone seen their ads on the major networks? If there were ever a time to spend on awareness, the flu season is the right time.

I've seen the same commercial on ABC's affiliate in the Detroit area several times (I think it was ABC, but it could have been NBC or FOX). I don't watch a whole lot of TV, so either they have targeted their ads in a way that they catch me often, or they have pretty good coverage in the area. (Not a very scientific analysis of their campaign, is it?).

In any case it will be interesting to see their next quarterly financials, to see if they have a substantial increase in advertising costs and corresponding growth in sales. People I know here seem to be aware of the products. I think the company is doing the right thing to gain market awareness and increase sales.

--Bill
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.