Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I saw them at my local CVS store. The Breathe-Right's were on the bottom shelf, right next to several boxes of CVS store brand strips. I have a question for the more informed members of this board. I can see from the box that there is a patent pending for CNS, how is it that CVS can make a copy of the product so quickly? Should we worry about CNS's ability to continue to make money from this product?

On a side note, I bought some of the Breathe-Rights (our brand). My wife loves the results. I noticed right away that I could breathe a lot better. My wife says my snoring is about 80% quieter and she can actually sleep through the night.

(I am long on CNXS)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.