Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I looked at the Subject for all the posts but didn't find anything, and I'm not up to reading every post so here goes:

https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_1...

Apollo 8 Dec. 29, 2018

I've cropped the image to fit my computer screen...

I've done a little bit of searching and didn't find the answer to my discovery... Has anyone else noted the earth, like the moon has a man, the earth also has a man.

I use the photo for my computer wallpaper and have looked at this image almost daily for the past 4 years. A while back I suddenly noticed the "man in the earth" and cannot un-see it now.

He's pretty much in the center of the earths image.

1. He has on a cloth type cap/head covering.

2. He has sunglasses on.

3. His nose reminds me of Bob Hope

4. He has a long beard.

5. His right arm is bent and he is leaning a bit forward on it.

6. His left arm is pointed upward and to the left.

7. He has a cloth garment thrown up over his left shoulder.

I posted this on another forum (not on the Fool) but got no comments and then it occurred to me to try the Fool since we have an Astronomy board, albeit, a bit slow... so if I don't get any response I'll probably try another board.

Regards, Ken :-)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.