Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I see no one has reponded to my inquiry regarding the "categories" vs the companies in the GG. I just find it curious that all discussions of GG revolve around the companies rather than the "category" they are attempting to dominate.

Has this subject already been talked to death somewhere and thus expalins the lack of response?

I may be way off base here, and please feel free to say so, but my thinking tells me threads should also revolve around the industry or category in many instances and then include the contestants.

Any comments welcome. Please, I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel here, only looking for a rational answer to an inquiry.

Thanks,

Robert
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.