Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I should be clear, I have no intention of polluting the beautiful scenery with my body, although I suspect the scenery would smell better if I stopped for a bathe. Actually, I am curious what the location is, because I have hiked the trail many times and they just recently added a new fall, Bathtub Falls, to the map, which must be it. I seriously doubt there will be many takers, since it is a rough hike to get to and I have enough trouble with those friendly little critters wishing to share my blood fully clothed and repellent.

Seriously though, if you do move up there, Porkies (from trails not just overlooks), Pictured Rocks (take the last afternoon tour boat from Munising to get the best light), and further east Tahquamenon Falls are the best stuff in the U.P. I like Pictured Rocks better than the Apostles in Wisconsin, which would be a lot closer to the border, although I've never kayaked or canoed there, which is the way to do it.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.