Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 39
I sincerely hope some folks jumped aboard (or are still considering jumping aboard) this stock as heavy volume buying has been consistent most of November. As I stated a week ago when the stock was at $13 and just starting to move, this company has significant potential moving forward and I believe 2021 is going to be a blockbuster year for Magnite. Nobody is better positioned as a SSP (sell-side), and they are operate quite cohesively with TTD in their DSP (buy-side) focused business. The stock has ripped past $15 and is now nearly $20 (up another 10% today) as more firms and folks become aware. I also understand Beth Kindig has been raving about Magnite though I am not a subscriber to her services as yet.

This market cap has quickly doubled in a short period of time but at $2B (vs. TTD's $40B) and a lower sales multiple, I believe MGNI remains an extremely good story stock value and has a very long runway of business expansion and share price growth to pursue from here.

FWIW, I put all of my Fastly shares into this name given my analysis, and MGNI has not disappointed now already growing to 15% of my portfolio since Q3. Another example of pursuing higher confidence stories rather than waiting out those with more complicated stories to unsort. Thank you Saul for beating that concept into so many on this board.

Fool on!
-Rockleppard
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.